Selasa, 01 Mei 2018

@fashioncantik & Boostly

Hey there,

My name is Will and I work for Boostly, a social media optimization platform for Instagram.

I stumbled upon your Instagram account and I think your page is awesome! I wanted to reach out to you about a service I think you'd be very interested in. We can help you gain over 2,000+ new, active, super-targeted Instagram followers every month.

If building your audience on Instagram is of interest to you, we are actually offering a 5-day free trial of our services.

If you have any questions with regard to our process, I would be more than happy to hop on a call to discuss how we may be able to help you drive more traffic to your website through Instagram.

Cheers,

Will

P.S. Feel free to connect with me on Instagram here!

PS: If you don't want to hear from me anymore, just let me know


0 komentar:

Posting Komentar