Rabu, 28 Juli 2021

RE: RE: Gastroenterologists contacts

Hi,

Hope you are safe and well.

I haven't heard from you since my initial email.

I really do not mean to be a bother, if you are not interested or if there is anyone else that I should be speaking with, do let me know.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks,
Abigail

 

Subject: RE: Gastroenterologists contacts

 

Hi,

 

Kindly review my email and share your thoughts. If you feel that the suggested contact database is not relevant to your business, feel free to share your target market.

 

We are happy to customize our data to meet your requirements.           

 

Awaiting your response.

 

Thanks,

Abigail

 

Subject: Gastroenterologists contacts

 

Hi,

 

I’m approaching you to know your interest in acquiring our newly verified Gastroenterologists contacts which can help your business grow.

 

Let me know your Target Geography to share the counts, pricing, and samples.

 

I look forward to your response.

 

Regards,

Abigail Grace

Demand Generation Manager

VA | USA

 

To opt-out, please respond with “Not Interested” in the subject line.

 

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar